Increased Government audits! Thanks to the new guidelines... Are you prepared?
Now that; HHS & CMS have announced new technology to fight Medicare Fraud, it has enabled the government to collect and analyze information rather than evaluating claims, one at a time.
This means rampant audits to gather information. Prepare yourself for such audits, also review the latest audit issues, including 2012 OIG Work plan for physicians.
Join expert coder Elin Baklid Kunz in this 60 minutes conference to look at all the audits coming your way
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Be compliant for rampant audits.
- CERT (Comprehensive Error Rate Testing) Get a complete know how!
- Understand the nitty gritty about RAC (Recovery Audit Contractor) Program.
- Get the scoop on why certain physicians get selected.
- 2012 OIG (officer of inspector general) work plan review for physicians.
- RAC audits for hospitals… what the impact on physicians?.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coding professionals, billing specialist, practice managers, HIM directors, compliance officers, case managers and, physicians.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!