Don’t Get Stuck Coding Orthopedic Injections
Joint injections are one of the most common procedures an orthopedic surgeon can perform, but there are many other injections that they do also, and appropriate coding can mean the difference between payment and denial.
Diagnosis coding plays an important role in reporting orthopedic injections. The treatment of patients by injections has greatly increased over the past several years and the insurance carriers are monitoring these services rather closely, so medical necessity it key.
Take a look at what CPT injections codes to use when, and the coding guidelines available to meet the medical necessity for these injections. Join Orthopedic coding specialist, Lynn Anderanin, to clear up any coding confusion for injections of the spine and the ever changing rules.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Diagnosis coding for injections
- CPT codes available for injections
- Spine injections
- Guidance and when it can be billed
- specific guidelines for medical necessity
- New procedure for treatment of Dupytrens contracture involving injection
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Orthopedic surgeons, pain management, nurses, doctors, coders, billers, anesthesiologists
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today