Pulmonology Coding Alert
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
Overcome Your Top Pulmonology Coding Challenges with Pulmonology Coding Alert!
As a pulmonology coding specialist, you know that the success of your practice depends on the reimbursement you can bring in. But the complexities of getting that reimbursement are more challenging than ever before. Are you certain you’re coding accurately for everything from allergy immunotherapy to critical care? Don’t put your claims at risk — get the expert advice you need in Pulmonology Coding Alert.
Arm yourself with the tools you need to be more productive. Make your job easier and your claims more successful with Pulmonology Coding Alert.
Here’s a sample of the topics we’ve covered in recent issues of Pulmonology Coding Alert:
- 5 reasons you may not be getting paid for lung function tests.
- Navigate your way to ENB reporting success with this expert advice.
- Recoil from 3 myths obscuring sarcoidosis coding.
- 4 tips for spontaneous pneumothorax diagnoses reporting.
- Glean distinct reporting options for hemothorax.
- Hit the spot on fiducial marker placement reporting with this guidance.
- Clear the way to accurate bronchial valve reporting with this advice.
Plus, you also get FREE access to a treasure trove of incredible resources worth over $300 — At No Extra Cost:
- SuperCoder’s Specialty Alert Archive
You will have access to a keyword-searchable database of your newsletter content on SuperCoder.com. This allows you to look up and review more than 170 archived issues of Pulmonology Coding Alert. A $199.95 value.
- SuperCoder’s Webinar Archive (6 AAPC-approved CEUs)
Join The Coding Institute’s staff as they walk you through the top coding changes. Get access to our SuperCoder webinars (current and archived) to clear your coding hurdles and earn 6 AAPC-approved CEUs.
- Up to 24 AAPC-approved CEUs per year
Meet your annual CEU requirements without travelling. You can earn up to 6 CEUs simply by passing the short quizzes for your newsletters. You can earn 12 more CEUs by subscribing to our FREE biweekly coding newsletter, SuperCoder Bolt. Plus, 6 more CEUs from SuperCoder’s webinars. That’s a $79 value.
- 5 AHIMA-approved CEUs
You can earn 5 AHIMA-approved CEUs from our SuperCoder Bolt (free bi-weekly coding newsletter).
Subscribe now to Pulmonology Coding Alert for just $199.95 and get the most reliable, accurate, and timely pulmonology coding information available!
And, as always, you are protected by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. You have nothing to lose and a wealth of coding and compliance knowledge to gain. So call 1-800-508-2582 today to start receiving all of the coding answers your team will ever need.