Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Alert
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
Clear, Concise and Timely Advice on Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Issues.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Coding Alert helps you tackle your most difficult rehab issues. From coding for physical therapy units to avoiding common aftercare coding mistakes, Physical Medicine & Rehab Coding Alert walks you through the toughest therapy dilemmas, compliance pitfalls, and coding issues so you’re on track.
Plus, the Alert’s physical medicine and rehab coding articles help you get up a leg up on all the coding and compliance updates you must keep track of — CPT®, PQRS, ICD-10, the IRF PPS rule, and more!
Check out some of the hot topics recently covered:
- Stop hospital readmissions in their tracks with this 7-point checklist.
- Home health therapy: Are your OASIS responses putting your claims at risk?
- Know your therapy modifiers for claims success.
- How to juggle extra evals in your functional limitation reporting.
- Sharpen your staffing knowledge of contract therapists and agencies
- MDS 3.0: CMS releases corrections on key parts of revised RAI manual.
Every issue brings you the definitive word on changes to outpatient coding and billing procedures, inpatient PPS, finance trends, cutting-edge technologies, and new market opportunities.
Enjoy additional resources available only to active subscribers:
- Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Alert Online Subscription Archive. Search issues by any topic or keyword you choose, so you can find the rehab guidance you need in a flash. A $199.95 value.
You are always protected by our 100% money-back guarantee. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of the publication, we’ll refund your subscription price 100%, no questions asked. This is truly an opportunity you can’t afford to miss! Subscribe today by calling 1-800-874-9180.