Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Alert
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
Clear, Concise and Timely Advice on Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Issues.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Coding Alert helps you tackle your most difficult rehab issues. From coding for physical therapy units to avoiding common aftercare coding mistakes, Physical Medicine & Rehab Coding Alert walks you through the toughest therapy dilemmas, compliance pitfalls, and coding issues so you’re on track.
Plus, the Alert’s physical medicine and rehab coding articles help you get up a leg up on all the coding and compliance updates you must keep track of — CPT®, PQRS, ICD-10, the IRF PPS rule, and more!
Take a look at some of the topics covered in the most recent issue of Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Alert:
- Insurance plans in the hot seat over habilitation coverage.
- Catch the latest outpatient changes in manual medical review process.
- Therapy caps in the eye of a storm.
- Does your home health therapy documentation land your claims on the rejection pile?
- Get therapists, nurses on the same page or risk reimbursement.
- Ignoring paper records could prove to be a costly mistake.
- And much more…
Every issue brings you the definitive word on changes to outpatient coding and billing procedures, inpatient PPS, finance trends, cutting-edge technologies, and new market opportunities.
Enjoy additional resources available only to active subscribers:
- Physical Medicine and Rehab Coding Alert Online Subscription Archive.
Search issues by any topic or keyword you choose, so you can find the rehab guidance you need in a flash. A $199.95 value.
You are always protected by our 100% money-back guarantee. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of the publication, we’ll refund your subscription price 100%, no questions asked. This is truly an opportunity you can’t afford to miss! Subscribe today by calling 1-800-874-9180.