Ophthalmology Coding Alert
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
File Clean, Compliant Ophthalmology Claims with Ophthalmology Coding Alert.
Getting the reimbursement your ophthalmology practice is due has never been more important — or challenging. Whether you’re facing a report for simple refractions or billing for shared postoperative management after complex cataract surgery, you know ophthalmology coding has its own hazards on the road to accurate claims and reimbursement. Plus, the upcoming ICD-10 implementation will make your work even more challenging.
Master the art of identifying and avoiding these dangers by adding Ophthalmology Coding Alert to your coding toolbox. Every issue is jam-packed with strategies from ophthalmology coding professionals, focused on boosting your precision, compliance, and speed.
Take a look at just some of what you can look forward to:
- Avoid faltering on signature rules & exceptions with these 3 useful tips.
- Turn to unlisted E/M if visit doesn't match key element requirements.
- 92020 FAQ: Watch bilateral status, diagnoses for Gonioscopy.
- 3 tips lead to foolproof coding for macular degeneration cases.
- With almost $190 at stake, don't miss this bilateral strabismus coding advice.
- Watch for extra scrutiny of your ophthalmological services.
- Avoid billing E/M service based on cloned documentation, or the OIG will come knocking.
Plus, you also get FREE access to a treasure trove of incredible resources worth over $300 – At No Extra Cost:
- SuperCoder’s Specialty Alert Archive
E-Subscription and E-Subscription + Print subscribers will have access to a keyword-searchable database of your newsletter content on SuperCoder.com. This allows you to look up and review more than 170 archived issues of Ophthalmology Coding Alert. A $199.95 value.
- SuperCoder’s Webinar Archive (6 AAPC-approved CEUs)
Join The Coding Institute’s staff as they walk you through the top coding changes. Get access to our SuperCoder webinars (current and archived) to clear your coding hurdles and earn 6 AAPC- approved CEUs.
- Up to 24 AAPC-approved CEUs per year
Meet your annual CEU requirements without travelling. You can earn up to 6 CEUs simply by passing the short quizzes for your newsletters. You can earn 12 more CEUs by subscribing to our FREE biweekly coding newsletter, SuperCoder Bolt. Plus, 6 more CEUs from SuperCoder’s webinars. That’s a $79 value.
You can earn 5 AHIMA-approved CEUs from our SuperCoder Bolt (free bi-weekly coding newsletter).
Subscribe now to Ophthalmology Coding Alert for just $199.95 and get most reliable, accurate, and timely ophthalmology coding information available!
And, as always, you are protected by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. You have nothing to lose and a wealth of coding and compliance knowledge to gain. So call 1-800-508-2582 today to start receiving all of the answers you will ever need.