Neurosurgery Coding Alert
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
Avoid Neurosurgery Coding Errors and Boost Reimbursement with Practical Solutions Every Month.
Coding is a tough and tedious job. Most of the time, you’re left juggling your time and effort between processing your claims, keeping up with the updates and avoiding audits. As if things aren’t hard enough, reliable resources are very hard to find.
Medicare rules have been unpredictable lately and you have to keep a close eye on whether payers are already using the same rules. Although they eventually will, you’re bound to miss revenue opportunities that are scarce in this economy.
Get step-by-step guidance to help you maximize your reimbursement while sidestepping fraud allegations with Neurosurgery Coding Alert.
Be one of the thousands who have discovered a stress-free approach to coding. Spend only 20 minutes a month to get the tips and tools you need to cash in on the latest revenue opportunities and side-step fraud allegations. That secret weapon is Neurosurgery Coding Alert.
Every issue of Neurosurgery Coding Alert is chock-full of insider tips, sample forms, and handy cheat-sheets to help you file cleaner, more accurate claims in half the time!
Take a look at some of the topics covered in the most recent issue of Neurosurgery Coding Alert:
- 2016 Update: Update your practice for these new codes for Intracranial arterial therapeutic interventions
- ICD-10 Update: Target specific code for bell's palsy diagnosis
- Compliance check: OIG work plan 2016: Prepare to cover any compliance gaps
- Medicare accepts 'G' codes for laceration closure
- CCI 22.0: Latest CCI edits call for attention to modifier indicators for PVB
- ICD-10 Quiz: 2 Steps help pinpoint specific codes for nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Avoid ICD-9 and ICD-10 on single claim
- Look for laminectomy in dural repair procedures
- ICD-10 Update: Explore specific ICD-10 codes when reporting thoracic sprains and strains
- Practice Updates: Avoid appeals by meeting these 10 essential requirements
- Do not submit Z91.81 as primary diagnosis
- And much more…
Subscribe to Neurosurgery Coding Alert Today and Get Cutting-Edge Coding Resources Valued at more than $300 FREE!
As a subscriber, you’re connected to the coding industry’s hottest resource at no extra cost:
- SuperCoder’s Specialty Alert Archive
E-Subscription and E-Subscription + Print subscribers will have access to a keyword-searchable database of your newsletter content on SuperCoder.com. This allows you to look up and review more than 96 archived issues of Neurosurgery Coding Alert. A $199.95 value.
- SuperCoder’s Webinar Archive (6 AAPC-approved CEUs)
Join The Coding Institute’s staff as they walk you through the top coding changes. Get access to our SuperCoder webinars (current and archived) to clear your coding hurdles and earn 6 AAPC- approved CEUs.
- Up to 24 AAPC-approved CEUs per year
Meet your annual CEU requirements without travelling. You can earn up to 6 CEUs simply by passing the short quizzes for your newsletters. You can earn 12 more CEUs by subscribing to our FREE biweekly coding newsletter, SuperCoder Bolt. Plus, 6 more CEUs from SuperCoder’s webinars. That’s a $79 value.
And, as always, you are protected by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. You have nothing to lose and a wealth of coding and compliance knowledge to gain. So call 1-800-508-2582 today to start receiving all of the coding answers your team will ever need.