Linking Work and Revenue: What You May Not Know (But Should) about Basic Coding
ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS, RVUs … It's your responsibility to know it all, and use those codes appropriately. Your revenue depends on it.
Understanding medical codes and how they are valued can have a huge impact on your revenue. Additionally, compliance with code regulations is a must if you want to maximize your income and minimize denials, audits and the like.
Join our coding guru Kathy Stull, CPC, CMRS, CPMA, CIRCC for this hour-long seminar designed to make sure you're on the right track with a solid coding foundation.
New coders and seasoned pros alike will learn about the codes you use every day -- where they come from, who "owns" them, and how they're valued. Most importantly, you'll learn how to tell if insurance carriers are following the rules, and what you can do about it if they aren't.
Highlights and Essentials:
- Do you know how CPT codes are issued? We'll tell you where to go if you think a new code is needed.
- The RVU system demystified: How each code gets valued.
- Codes not measuring up? You'll learn how to get an undervalued code re-evaluated.
- NCCI explained: All about the National Correct Coding Initiative, who must follow those rules, and what to do if a carrier doesn't do so.
- Who's in charge of HCPCS codes? Learn how and why they're issued.
- PLUS: We'll give you the information you need to fight unjustified payment reductions based on "bundling" and code definitions.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Office managers, coders, billers
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today!