Hone Your Hand, Wrist, and Fingers Surgical Procedure Coding in 2012
Coding for hand/wrist surgical procedures can get confusing as well as complicated. Don’t be shackled by confusing anatomy and complicated terminology. This vital 60-minute audio conference, given by expert Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR, will cover procedures from basal joint arthroplasties to arthrodesis of the wrist — and much more!
Register now and learns vitals of coding for hand, wrist and finger procedures with the latest information from official sources along with information as to what to look for in a given operative note to support the appropriate CPT and ICD-9 coding as well as modifiers.
Take A Look At What You'll Learn:
- Apply the latest information from official sources about how to code hand, wrist, and finger procedures
- Highlight what anatomic locations are key in a given operative note.
- Report basal arthroplasties with FCR sling suspension grafting.
- Examine what is — and what isn’t — included in wrist arthroplasties.
- Filter through non-user friendly wrist arthrodesis codes and draw the line between 25800 and 25820.
- Find out if you should reference AAOS or CCI when confronted with bundling issues.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Manager, Orthopedic Surgeons
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About the Speaker:
With over 25+ years experience in the Healthcare arena, in positions from nurse’s aide to ward clerk and medical transcriptionist to office manager, Margie understands how offices are structured. Twenty of those years were spent in the field of Orthopedics. She obtained Certified Professional Coder (CPC) designation in 1995 from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), where she served as a National Board Member for over 3 years.