Electronic Discovery Meets Healthcare Information - Don't Lose Thousands in Litigation
You face significant penalties if you don't produce the right information when lawyers come calling. Do you know what data you need to keep?
Your case may be lost before it's begun unless you know what information you hold, how to preserve it, and how to present it correctly if you're sued. The increasing use of electronic health record (EHR) systems, e-mail, instant messages and more makes preserving and producing information seem like a overwhelming request.
Get ahead of the game when you join regulatory expert Jim Sheldon-Dean as he prepares you to respond quickly, accurately, and thoroughly and ensure that any relevant information is stored and presented the right way.
Get prepared in the event of a lawsuit, and learn:
- What Electronic Discovery is, and how it relates to you and your office, including what information you may need to provide in a lawsuit.
- How preparing for Electronic Discovery is similar to AND different from what you should already be doing for HIPAA, EHR Meaningful Use, and other regulations.
- The appropriate way to handle information to avoid penalties and default judgments.
- What must-have policies you should have in place to protect yourself and your office.
- PLUS: Find out what you can do NOW to be prepared if your office is sued, to protect and preserve electronic information.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Information managers, risk managers, health information technology managers, compliance officers, legal counsel, office managers and operations directors.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript - you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!