Uncover The Latest CPT Coding Specifics For Wound Care.
CPT® 2012 is here with revised debridement code guidelines that clarify how to choose between the two code groups. As of January 2012 major changes took place in the guidelines and even the CPT® codes pertaining to wound debridement and active wound care codes that require MORE documentation than ever before.
Join Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR for this 60 minute audio conference and learn coding tips and the documentation checklist to back them up. Register and get valuable knowledge on coding & the latest updates that can help you increase reimbursement dollars.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
- The difference between wound debridement, open fracture debridement vs active wound care coding
- What surgical debridement documentation is NOW required for all three different debridement CPT® code ranges
- Difference between non-selective wound care codes, selective wound care codes, and application of wound vacs
- To identify the NCCI and CPT® bundling issues as well as payer/carrier policies and interpretation
- Examples/scenarios as to how the coding should look
- When skin grafting/replacement is involved
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders; Billers; Wound care clinics; Physicians; Managers; Anyone who treats, codes, documents for patient that have open acute wounds to chronic wounds as well as patients with open fractures
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About the Speaker:
Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR, has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare arena. She has been in various advisory boards, as well as consulting services which makes her hugely respected in this domain. Margie is a current member of MGMA/ACMPE, BONES, AAPC, Society for Clinical Coding (SCC), PACHOM and AHIMA.