Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement
We deliver in 7-10 business days.
Get Complete Coverage of the Latest Medicare Compliance and Reimbursement News.
Many medical practices are already facing substantial reimbursement challenges in 2016 and the coming months are looking to be even tougher. You’re already coping with uncertainty about how healthcare reform will affect your bottom line. And now you have more payment details to master if you hope to secure accurate reimbursement. From billing for chronic care management services to working out specialist payment arrangements, the complexities keep growing.
Plus, you’ll also have a host of compliance requirements to keep up with, including demystifying PQRS, adequately documenting medical necessity, and following payer updates for incident-to billing.
Additionally, CMS is using new authorities created by the Affordable Care Act to crack down on Medicare fraud. Recent audits and the penalties being enforced by CMS prove you need a comprehensive resource by your side to answer your reimbursement and documentation questions. With economic problems already forcing healthcare settings across the country to slide into the red, you need guidance you can trust.
How can you ensure you stay updated with all the major developments that affect your healthcare system this year and beyond?
That’s where Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement can help you.
For more than 16 years, Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement has helped thousands of healthcare providers tackle Medicare policy and reimbursement issues. Twice a month, you’ll get independent, expert guidance on the reimbursement issues that matter to you most. We’ll tell you in plain English what you need to watch out for and how to get your full deserved pay.
Take a look at some of the topics covered in the most recent issue of Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement:
- Specter of yearly Doc Fix process eliminated.
- EHR Incentive Program Requirements.
- What delay in 60-day overpayment Final Rule means for you.
- Keep a close watch on these overpayment-related court cases.
- Keep Part B cash flow positive with 10 tips.
- OIG recommends removing SSNs from Medicare cards.
- This MAC spells out 'high risk' MDM component.
- Look for final home health F2F form later this month.
- CMS Adds CRNAs to Telehealth List
- Know When to Use Modifier 51 -- and When Not To
- Physician Documentation Guidelines
- Proposal for New Medication Injection Payments
- Use 25 with New Prolonged Services Codes to Max Out Payment
- Expect Enhanced Scrutiny of Diagnostic-Only ED Visit Claims
- Learn What Else CMS Has in Store for MA & Part D Plans
- Are You Part of the 'Opioid Epidemic?' Get Ready for Big Changes.
- Vaccines May Not Comprise Just One Code
- Brace Yourself for Lower Medicare Part B Drug Payments
- Are You Prepared for HIPAA Audits?
- 8 HIPAA Training Skills That You Can't Afford to Ignore
- 12 Ways to Stay Ahead in the F2F Race
- CMS Reminds Practices that OIG is Still Using Analytics Software to Find Errors
- And much more….
What’s more, you also get FREE access to a treasure trove of incredible resources worth over $300 – At No Extra Cost:
- Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement Archive (1 Year access): Get your latest issue before it even goes to press with access to this keyword-searchable database of your newsletter content. A $199.95 value.
- Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement Forum: Get expert answers to your toughest compliance questions in this interactive forum manned by coding veterans and experts. An $89 value.
Subscribe now to Medicare Compliance & Reimbursement for just $249 and Keep Your Organization Compliant and Profitable in Just Minutes Each Week!