Claim Boosters: Bridge the Gap between Medical Billing and Medical Coding
Improve your claims quality and reduce denials when you turn these two specialties into a cohesive powerhouse.
Medical Billers and Medical Coders - two distinct roles that are oddly dependant on one another. But often, neither understands the role of the other, or the impact they have on one another.
Without a cohesive partnership, you're missing out on all the benefits the two can bring you when they work together.
Join healthcare revenue cycle expert Douglas Palmer for this 1-hour event where you'll learn how to make the most of medical billers AND medical coders working side-by-side. Mr. Palmer's unique presentation style ensures you take away information you can use long after the event.
Understanding the role of each will facilitate your revenue cycle process, improve claims quality, reduce errors, improve work efficiency, and much more.
- How the pieces fit together: Breakdown of the revenue cycle and the key roles of staff in it.
- Room to improve: Common issues that result from a separation of two distinct roles and opportunities to better them.
- Roles demystified: Plain language explanations of processes and terminology of the two roles.
- Divide and conquer: Tips on how to make the two roles less interdependent and more cooperative.
- Teamwork: How to promote an integrated team approach to maximize organizational effectiveness.
- PLUS: How medical billers and medical coders can individually AND cooperatively increase recover of fees, reduce costs, reduce denials, and protect the organization from fraud, abuse, and other compliance issues.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Medical Billers, Medical Coders, Billing Managers/Supervisors, Coding Managers/Supervisors, Practice Administrators, Practice Owners, Anyone involved in the medical claims process that wishes to improve performance
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!