Get prepared now for the CPT changes for 2012
If keeping up with all upcoming CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and RVU changes is about to put you under, take heart. Anesthesia reimbursement expert Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, PCS, ACS-PM, CHCO, is here to tell you all you need to know -- and only what you need to know -- to keep your practice thriving in 2012. In just 60-minutes, she opens your eyes to new reimbursement opportunities -- plus all the new pitfalls you'll have to avoid.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which updates and guidelines affect your coding and reimbursement in 2012
- Examples of how to apply CPT® changes affecting your specialty
- What documentation payers expect you to provide for full reimbursement
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? New and experienced pain management, physiatry, orthopedics, family practice, internal medicine, neurology and neurosurgery coders and billers, office managers, front office and other clinical staff, providers.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today